Friday, February 17, 2012

Main Menu Music! Mass Effect Style!

Here's this week's new track!



This is my vision for the main menu screen in the upcoming Mass Effect game. I tried to create a memorable theme (the 5 note upward climb), and since the line itself was very simple, I chose to work the chords around them in a unique way. But it also needed a bit of electronic flair, so I threw in some (very subtle) effects.

I'm also trying out the new html5 embeded players. Now you iPhone fans can listen on the go! I can't imagine why you'd ever need to listen to video game mockup music on the go, but hey, now you can!

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I agree! But I do consider HTML5 to be more than just the spec that the W3C validator checks your document against. Part of <a href="http://seotoolster.com/seotoolster/html5-player/html5-video-player-audio-player/
    > youtube html5 player</a>involves standards for bolt on technology including web workers, CSS3, server sent events, etc. that are going to (I hope) revolutionize the web and do away with the need for 3rd party browser plugins

    ReplyDelete