Saturday, November 24, 2012

Playable Music Demo!

Alright, friends, I've got something new and exciting for you! I made a "game" in Stencyl to demonstrate how some of my adaptive music tracks work, allowing you to control it, rather than just showing you a video.

There's two flavors: One is a playable platforming game. Time your jumps well, and stomp on the little dude at the end. The other is a very simple demonstration, with some text to explain what's happening, just in case the platforming stuff is a little too intense for you.

I suppose I should put up a disclaimer, huh? My only contribution to this demo is the music, programming, and level design. All artwork, including actors and tilesets, were pre-loaded in Stencyl, and are therefore not my original work. But this is about as non-profit as it gets, so it shouldn't be a problem, right?

0">

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment