Monday, February 3, 2014

Weekly Beats 2014 - Week 05! Boats!

Once again, I waited until 2:00 pm to get started, which only gave me 5 hours (in my time zone) to finish, and since I really didn't have any new ideas this week I decided to take an old track and complete it. This is from probably around 2007, and only the first 30 seconds or so was really there. It was originally for a video game ... that only really existed in my head. But yeah, this would have been, like, a seaside town, near the boats. Which is why I called it boats. But now it's more of a "piece" than a looping VGM background track. Also, the recorded parts are a little sloppy, sorry.

But I seriously have to stop this last-minute bullshit. One of these weeks it's not gonna pan out for me. :\

Made with/on/by/through:
- Logic Pro
- A bunch of East West sounds (strings, guitars)
- Some Logic Pro sounds, shockingly enough (the percussion)
- Some guitar recording, some MIDI recording, mostly sequencing using the piano roll or TabIt (lol)
- A big ass sub from Quiznos

Thanks for listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment